Multi-currency prepaid card
Get access to a worldwide wallet. With nine different currencies to choose from, the multi-currency
prepaid card is the smartest way to shop, dine and pay bills locally and abroad.
- 9 currencies on one card
- Save on foreign currency transaction costs
- Free point-of-sale and online transactions
- Card reloadable on demand through Mpesa bank transfer, over the counter
- Chip-and-PIN technology to ensure safe transactions
- Control your card through a free online portal where you can view transactions, change PIN, block or unblock your card
- No bank account is needed to get a card.
- For application, you need a copy of ID, KRA PIN details, passport photo.
- You can login here to manage your prepaid card.
- Load your Absa prepaid card using our paybill 303069. Enter your 16-digit card number as the account number.
- US dollar
- British pound
- South African rand
- Canadian dollar
- Australian dollar
- Indian rupee
- Japanese yen
- Kenya shilling
- National ID card or passport (non-Kenyan)
- KRA PIN number
You might also be interested in
Get 24/7 control over your everyday banking, and use our digital banking platforms to access your account wherever you are
Give your savings a real boost by taking up one of our interest-bearing savings accounts.
Explore loan facilities with flexible repayment terms and competitive interest rates.