How it works
Borrow up to KES6,000,000 with flexible repayment options of up to 96 months, without providing collateral as security. Your income determines the maximum amount you qualify for, and the monthly repayment is deducted via a debit order from your Absa account.
If the company you work for has an MNO agreement with Absa, you can apply for a scheme loan. This means that repayments are deducted directly from your salary. This is available to self-employed, employed or contract workers.
It only takes a few minutes to apply online. Make sure you have all your documents ready.
- A copy of your national ID (only if you are not an existing Absa customer)
- 3 months' bank statements (only if you are not an existing Absa customer)
- A copy of your most recent payslip
- A copy of your signature on any white background
- If you are buying out a loan from another institution, provide a loan statement
- Credit Life Insurance document. You can download this once you start your application
- Credit Life Insurance declaration. You can download this once you start your application
- Employer verification checklist. This is based on your insurance product, you can download this once you start your application