- Review all complaints fairly and promptly.
- Aim to resolve complaints at first point of contact.
- Regularly update our customers.
- Handle complaints in compliance with all laws and regulatory requirements.
We handle all complaints received via any of the communication channels below:
- Face to face. Visit any of our branches/centre close to you and speak to a bank official
- Social media. You can reach out to us on one of our social media platforms
- Telephone. Call our 24-hour contact centre: +254(20)3900000/+254(732)130120/+254(722)130120
- Email. Send us a message at email@example.com or card.Services@absa.africa for card services
- Online. Write to us via the inbox option on online banking platforms
- If you want to log a complaint/query, please click here
- By post. Please write to Complaints Manager, Customer Service, Absa Bank Kenya, PO Box 30120-00100, Nairobi ,Kenya
- Timiza Call Centre lead number: 0709213000
- Alternate number: 020 4265000
- Social media:
The process for raising complaints is transparent and we encourage all our customers to use any of the above communication channels as all cases will be reviewed and handled fairly.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately with minimum inconvenience to you. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 48 hours of receipt, we will:
- Contact you via phone or issue a written acknowledgement of your complaint
- Issue a reference number for the complaint for tracking purposes.
- Provide the name and contact details of the staff member handling the complaint.
- Notify you via phone or email once the matter has been resolved.
Some complaints may take a longer time than expected to resolve but, even in such cases, in addition to an acknowledgement you will be provided with regular updates on the outcome of our investigations if the matter is not resolved within 10 working days.
Not satisfied with our response?
In the event you feel that your concerns have not been addressed to your satisfaction, you have the option to revert to us within 2 weeks or escalate further to the managing director’s office.
Need more help?
Call us on:
+254 (20) 3900000 (Landline)
+254 (722) 130120 (Mobile)
+254 (732) 130120 (Mobile)
Chat to Abby on WhatsApp:
+254 710 130000