Our banking channels for your convenience
View all your accounts through one portal across Africa where Absa operates.
Get access to a wide range of products and services on one interface across Africa, including:
- Local and international transfers
- Cross-currency payments
- Beneficiary maintenance
- Mobile payments
- Tax and utility payments (KRA, Kenya Power, Nairobi Water) with real-time updates to the biller
- Bank guarantees
- Letters of credit
- We give you the most advanced technology available, coupled with the best minds and product specialists in the industry.
- Our internet banking service is a product of in-depth research on client requirements and part of our continued effort to improve service delivery to you, our valued customer.
- We offer you world-class service and support for all your electronic banking requirements.
- Our fast and reliable service is available to you through a dedicated customer support team in Kenya and across Africa.
- We have integrated multiple security features to provide you with maximum security through our dynamic password generation module.
These are files sent from the Absa system to your corporate system, and may contain details of transactions that have been posted to your account, plus reports of successful payments, among others, in various formats.
These are payment files sent from your corporate system to the Absa system for processing and payment. The payments are generated and authorised by your enterprise resource programme.
M-Pesa Super Agency
The Super Agency service facilitates the purchase of electronic money/value for cash, or vice versa, from any of our branches or mobile money agents. Absa works with both Safaricom and Airtel to provide float to their agents.