We offer a variety of ways for you to collect money and handle cash payments, making it easy for you to focus on your business.
Absa, in partnership with cash-in-transit companies, collects bulk cash and cheques from your premises and deposits the funds into your account.
- In addition to our cash and cheque bulk collections, we provide trained personnel to handle collections at your premises.
- The cashier or teller manages the acceptance, processing and handling of cash and cheques, including the preparation of deposits via cash and cheque bulk collection.
Save time with bank direct mail. We collect non-cash items, such as cheques, instructions, treasury confirmations, trade documents and cheque book requests, then deliver these to the bank on your behalf.
- Our bill validation solution ensures 100% accuracy of the information we capture during over-the-counter collections.
- We authenticate details provided by your customers against a database of payers’ details provided by you.
- This makes for easier reconciliation and accurate data capture, enabling you to directly use the bank statements for updating your operating or accounting systems.
- You can do your cash collections at any of our branches.
- Deposits done at the branch require the depositor’s unique reference. Your unique reference facilitates over-the-counter cash, cheque and account transfers across all our branches countrywide.
- Depositor information is available to you instantly, making your reconciliation process easier.