Our banking channels for your convenience
We offer a full range of services to manage your daily working capital needs. With our expertise and extensive knowledge of the local market, we are well placed to offer a range of cash management solutions to support your business. You will have direct access to our specialists to ensure that you choose the most effective solutions for your business needs.
Our internet banking system offers a range of features giving you flexibility and the reassurance of secure online banking.
View all your accounts through one portal across Africa where Absa operates.
Get access to a wide range of products and services on one interface across Africa, including:
- Local and international transfers
- Cross-currency payments
- Beneficiary maintenance
- Mobile payments
- Chequebook requests
- Stop cheque and unblock stop cheque instructions
- Service requests, including establishment of sweeping instructions, cash withdrawals and cheque printing requests
- Bank guarantees
- Letters of credit
- We give you the most advanced technology available, coupled with the best minds and product specialists in the industry.
- Our internet banking service is a product of in-depth research on client requirements and part of our continued effort to improve service delivery to you, our valued customer.
- We offer you world-class service and support for all your electronic banking requirements.
- Our fast and reliable service is available to you through a dedicated customer support team in Kenya and across Africa.
- We have integrated multiple security features to provide you with maximum security through our dynamic password generation module.
File Gateway enables you to send and receive files directly from your corporate systems to Absa’s systems and vice versa via various supported connectivity protocols, without manual intervention.
Great branch network
We have a vast branch and service outlet network across the country. Find your nearest branch or agent for over-the-counter collections, expert advice and a full range of banking services.
Banking on the go
We partner with mobile network operators to make it easier for you to do mobile transactions.