Market solutions for you and your business
We can help you source foreign currency without any hassle and we ensure that you choose the right product or solution to suit your international transacting needs.
This solution is right for you if you need foreign currency within two working days. A spot deal is an agreement between you and us for the sale/purchase of a specific amount of foreign currency at a specified exchange rate for delivery in two working days.
- Versatile: deals can be booked in any 2 of 16 currencies.
- Flexible: with no minimum deal value, your business has the flexibility to exchange any foreign currency that you need.
- No surprises: no separate commission fees. The cost of the deal is determined by the exchange rate applicable to that transaction.
Eliminate the risk of currency fluctuations with our forward foreign exchange solution. A forward exchange contract rate is based on the prevailing spot rate, plus or minus a premium or discount, which is determined by the interest rate differential between the two currencies involved.
- It is a safe and simple way to manage foreign exchange risk
- Forward foreign exchange contracts give you the ability to fix a future currency exchange at a fixed rate.
A derivative is an instrument of which the price is derived from one or more underlying instruments. The underlying asset is often a financial asset or rate, but it does not have to be. The derivative itself is a contract between two parties and the contract value is determined by fluctuations in the underlying asset.
To find out more about foreign currency derivatives interest rate derivates or commodity derivatives, contact: +254 (0)20 425 4000
Let treasury bills and bonds grow your money. We offer treasury bonds, treasury bills, treasury and term deposits at competitive rates. Partner with us and enjoy easy access to funds when you need them.
- These are government securities with the longest maturity ranging from 20 to 30 years.
- Treasury bonds have a coupon payment every six months.
- Treasury bonds are commonly issued at a discount at maturity of 20 years or more.
- These are similar to treasury bonds, but have maturity periods of one year or less.
- Common market convention is pegged at 91-day, 182-day and 364-day bills.
These are local and foreign deposits offered to investors on a fixed-interest and tenor basis.
Treasury deposits are local and foreign denominated deposits that yield a fixed rate of interest over a specified period.
Contact us for more information or how to get started
Number: +245 (0)20 425 4000
Are you interested in our market making solutions?
Fil out the form below and we will contact you to get started