How it works
- A free Foreign Currency Account in all major currencies
- Free key-man insurance cover of KES250,000
- A self-employed credit card with a limit of up to KES500,000* (The limit is reached upon analysis of 12 months' bank statement)
- Access to dedicated business suites with longer banking hours in strategic branches. These are: Queensway, Nkrumah Road-Mombasa, Nakuru East, Embu, Eldoret and Kisumu
- Platinum Business Debit Card with a withdrawal limit of KES100,000 and up to 5 partners issued with a card
- Automatic social club membership
- Unlimited transactions on the Club Account
We developed an SME Enterprise Academy in partnership with USIU University; we also have an online training platform for our club members, free monthly in-house training, daily market insights, access to SME Toolkit, a web tool that provides educational material and financial management skills.
We give club members a platform to interact among themselves and beyond boundaries through third-party avenues. We focus on having themed events coupled with local, regional and international business networking and benchmarking trips.
We offer club members opportunities for mentorship and coaching; industry insights that will help them benchmark against their peers in the sectors of operation; sectorial consultancies; and seminars to enable a focused approach on emerging issues within an industry.