Business mortgage loan
What you can expect
- Get mortgage for owner occupation for a first and second home or you can re-finance to get another loan.
- Obtain mortgage for commercial purposes where the business will be operating.
- Use your mortgage for equity release on residential property.
- Get loan repayment cover for your mortgage.
- The business must be in existence for at least 4 years, showing profits in the last 3 years of operation.
- The minimum value of the property must be KES3 million for Nairobi and KES1,2 million for rural areas.
- The maximum loan will be determined by the value of the property.