Why do I need it?
Provides in-patient cover for insured members and absorbs expenses for the services below:
- Consultation fees directly leading to hospitalisation
- Evacuation costs directly leading to hospitalisation
- Costs for hospital accommodation
- Theatre charges and the costs of surgical appliances and toiletries
- Doctors’ fees (physicians, surgeons, anaesthetists)
- Medical investigations and pathology i.e. X-rays, scans, laboratory tests, etc.
- Day-care surgery
- Prescribed medications and dressings
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- In-hospital physiotherapy
- Post-hospitalisation: out-patient follow-up for accidental and surgical cases for one month after discharge