Payment card protection
Should anything ever happen to you or your card, our insurance plans will keep your credit protected.
Signature Credit Card
Get up to 3% cashback rewards on purchases and 6 complimentary airport VIP lounge access annually.
Get up to 2% cashback on all purchases and discounted airport VIP lounge access.
Gold Credit Card
Get up to 1% cashback rewards on purchases and discounts at select outlets.
Classic Rewards Credit Card
Start earning up to 0.5% cashback rewards on every KES100 you spend and access to your credit limit in cash whenever you need it.
Classic Credit Card
Get up to 20% exclusive discounts at more than 100 merchant outlets in different categories locally.
Top 10 credit card tips
Your credit card allows you to do what you want to do or have to do in times of financial need. It lets you build or improve your credit record and offers great rewards. However, any credit in the wrong hands can do more harm than good; and that is why we want to help you with the below facts and information.
- To start building your credit record or improve it, you need to ensure you maintain a good credit history, stay in the loop with respect to your credit worthiness, and understand your credit score and credit report.
- We have credit protection plans that will help settle the repayments of your debt in the event of death, disability, critical illness or retrenchment.
- It’s important that you have the right information about how to use your credit card right from the start.
- While you have access to extra cash, it is always wise to use credit carefully.
- Choose a card that matches your lifestyle. If it is a rewards card, choose one with benefits that you know you will use.
- Opt for a no-fees card. These cards are great for sudden emergency situations or online purchases.
- A card with fees will offer you more benefits. Do your due diligence and see if the fee is worth it.
- Be aware of the interest rate connected to your card. Make your payments before each statement’s due date and you’ll always have an interest-free credit.
- If you can’t afford to settle the full outstanding amount, ensure you pay more than the minimum instalment. You’ll square the interest owed although your debt won’t go away.
- If your outstanding credit card debt becomes too big, consider consolidating it all into one with an alternative loan. You’ll be charged a lower interest fee on the outstanding amount.
Need more help?
Call us on:
+254 (20) 3900000 (Landline)
+254 (722) 130120 (Mobile)
+254 (732) 130120 (Mobile)
Chat to Abby on WhatsApp:
+254 710 130000