Apply for an Islamic corporate account
- Copy of certificate of incorporation
- The board or directors’ resolution to open the account, on company letterhead, specifying the signatories and how they will be signing, e.g. both to sign or either to sign etc. and emboss with company seal.
This should also include:
- The number of accounts required
- Currency of account
- Account name for each account
- Copy of the memorandum and articles of association of your company
- Identification documents for all signatories to the account that we will be opening.(be they directors or not), i.e. passport copy/national ID
- One passport size photo for each signatory and any 2 principle directors.
- Address confirmation for all directors/signatories: Address confirmation document for incoming signatories, printed on your company letterhead
- The person who signs the address confirmation document should not be one of the signatories being introduced.
- Completed account opening pack
- Company PIN certificate
- Annual returns (for companies incorporated over 1 year)