Our internet banking service will revolutionise the way you do your banking. Our online banking portal is the ideal go-to for utility payments, including KPLC, MultiChoice, Nairobi Water and Sewerage, as well as credit card payments. The transactions are secure, easy to complete and allow you to pay multiple accounts. Now you can manage your accounts and transact from your home, your office, or even on the move – all you need is an internet connection.
What you can do
- View your account information.
- View, download and print your statements.
- View, download and print proof of payment.
- Transfer funds between your Absa accounts and other Absa accounts or even accounts at other banks (RTGs or/and PesaLink)
- View your credit card statements.
- Link your accounts (both credit card and additional bank accounts).
- Carry out foreign exchange transactions.
- Pay your utility bills, purchase airtime and load MPESA and Airtel Money.
- Query foreign exchange and interest rates.
- Send and receive email to and from Absa.
- Access your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Request for a cheque book
- View your Loan Account details
- Create a travel notice to enable your Absa Cards for global transactions
- Debit card and One time password (OTP) presence management
How to get started
Signing up is free of charge: simply register online or visit your nearest branch and complete a registration form. Registering for internet banking also gives you access to the Absa Kenya app for the additional convenience of smartphone and tablet banking.
Internet banking help guides
Quick, easy guides to help you register yourself to bank online. buy electricity and transfer funds to another Absa account or to a wallet. Also see how you can manage your accounts using Absa Internet Banking.